Modern Standard Arabic – Level 1
In this course you will learn the basics of the Arabic Language. The course focuses on Fusha or Modern Standard Arabic. You will learn the foundation and core principles, the letters, the pronunciation. By the end of the course you will also learn how to read and write the Arabic Script.
At the end of the course you will receive a Arabic Level 1 Certificate.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Read and write the Arabic Letters.
- Learn how the letters change based on their position in a word.
- Learn how to join letters to form words.
- Learn Short & Long vowels in Arabic and get a good understanding of how to pronounce the letters.
- Learn Dip-thongs, Nu-nation and Shaddah.
- The parts of a sentence (Nouns, Verbs & Particles)
- Sun & Moon Letters
- Nouns – Definite & Indefinite Articles.
- Nouns – Gender
- Nouns – Singular, Dual & Plural.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Beginners
- Language English, Arabic
- Students 92
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: THE ARABIC ALPHABET
SECTION 2: WRITING LETTERS
SECTION 3: Pronunciation
SECTION 4: Arabic Grammar
SECTION 5 - NOUNS